How to connect Adalo + Pinata
Zapier lets you send info between Adalo and Pinata automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is added to a Collection in an Adalo app.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record in a Collection in an Adalo app.Action
- Update RecordUpdates a RecordAction
- New PinTriggers when you have a new pinned file.Trigger
- Pin FilePins a file to Pinata.Action
- Pin JSON to IPFSTakes arbitrary JSON payload and pins it to IPFS using Pinata's IPFS nodes.Action
- Pin NFT Metadata FileAdd NFT metadata and pin it to any file, or directory, on Pinata's IPFS nodes.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Adalo and Pinata.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.