How to connect Adalo + CloudConvert
Zapier lets you send info between Adalo and CloudConvert automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is added to a Collection in an Adalo app.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record in a Collection in an Adalo app.Action
- Update RecordUpdates a RecordAction
- New JobTriggers when a new job is created.Trigger
- Job FailedTriggers when a job failed.Trigger
- Job FinishedTriggers when a job finished.Trigger
- Create ArchiveCreate a ZIP, RAR... archive.Action
- Capture a WebsiteCreates job to capture a website as PDF or create a website screenshot as JPG or PNG.Action
Creates job to convert a file.
Merge multiple files into one single PDF.
Creates job to optimize a file.
- Step 1: Authenticate Adalo and CloudConvert.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.