How to connect Adalo + api.video
Zapier lets you send info between Adalo and api.video automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is added to a Collection in an Adalo app.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record in a Collection in an Adalo app.Action
- Update RecordUpdates a RecordAction
- Live Stream StartedThis trigger will fire when a livestream has begun broadcasting.Trigger
- Live Stream EndedThis trigger will fire when a live stream has endedTrigger
- All Live EventsTriggers every event for your live streamTrigger
- New Live Stream CreatedTriggers when a new live stream has started in your api.video account.Trigger
- New Video CreatedTriggers when a new video is created in your api.video account.Trigger
This Trigger will fire every time a video is encoded. It will fire for each version of the video (for example, if you upload a 4 K video, events for 240p, 230p, 480p, 720p, 1080p and 2160p will occur.)
Upload a new video into api.video
- Step 1: Authenticate Adalo and api.video.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.