How to connect Acute + Finmo
Zapier lets you send info between Acute and Finmo automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new deal is created by the broker or when a borrower signs up to start a new application.
Adds a field to a feedback post
Supported triggers and actionsWhat does this mean?
- New Conversation Added to a Feedback PostTriggers when a new conversation has been added to a feedback post.TriggerInstant
- New FeedbackTriggers when there is a new feedback post.TriggerInstant
- Add to Feedback PostAdds a field to a feedback postActionScheduled
- Application StartedTriggers when a new deal is created by the broker or when a borrower signs up to start a new application.TriggerInstant
- Deal Note CreatedTriggers when a new deal note is added in your team.TriggerInstant
- Deal SubmittedTriggers when the deal is pushed to expert or submitted to a lender.TriggerInstant
- Application Submitted by BorrowerTriggers when a borrower submits the application.TriggerInstant
Triggers when there is activity on a document request.
- Step 1: Authenticate Acute + Finmo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.