ActiveTrail + Coupon Carrier Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between ActiveTrail and Coupon Carrier.
It's easy to connect ActiveTrail + Coupon Carrier and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a contact is added to a group (any group).
Triggers when a contact is added via a signup form.
Triggers when a contact unsubscribes from receiving further emails.
Triggers when a code is marked as used, either through an e-commerce order, QR Scanner, or Mark-As-Used button.
Triggers when a contact is added via a landing page.
Triggers when a contact is removed from a group (any group).
Triggers when a contact record in ActiveTrail is updated via the API (status or details).
- Step 1: Authenticate ActiveTrail + Coupon Carrier.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.