Accredible Certificates Help & Support
What Accredible Certificates Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Credential Published - Triggers when a new credential is published.
- Find Credentials - Finds existing credentials.
- Find Groups - Find an existing Group.
- Update Credential - Update an existing credential.
- Create Credential - Creates a new certificate or badge.
- Delete Credential - Deleting an existing credential.
How to Get Started with Accredible Certificates on Zapier
To get started with Accredible Certificates on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Accredible Certificates account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Accredible Certificates's API key.
To locate your API Key in your Accredible Certificates account, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Accredible account: https://dashboard.accredible.com/login
- Click "Settings" in the top right to visit https://dashboard.accredible.com/issuer/dashboard/settings/account
- Scroll to the bottom.
- Copy the 'API Key' field to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your Accredible Certificates account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Accredible Certificates
Common Problems with Accredible Certificates on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message