How to connect Zapier Chrome extension + Webhooks by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Zapier Chrome extension and Webhooks by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New PushWhen you trigger this Zap from the Zapier Chrome extension, by default it will include the website’s title, URL, timestamp, and who triggered the Zap. You can add additional Input Fields if you’d like to include more information.Trigger
- Reply to ChromeAfter triggering a Zap via the Chrome extension, you can return the results and display them right in the extension.Action
- Retrieve PollPoll a URL and look for new entries.Trigger
- Catch Raw HookWait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL. Gives the request body unparsed (max 2 MB) and also includes headers.Trigger
- Catch HookWait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL.Trigger
- Custom RequestFire off a custom request by providing raw details. Very flexible but unforgiving.Action
- GETFire off a single GET request with optional querystrings.Action
- POSTFire off a single POST request as a form or JSON.Action
- Webhooks by Zapier
Fire off a single PUT request as a form or JSON.
- Step 1: Authenticate Zapier Chrome extension and Webhooks by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.