How to connect Web Shop Manager + Code by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Web Shop Manager and Code by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New or Updated Order in Choosen StatusTriggers when a new order is created or updated in a choosen statusTrigger
- Update OrderUpdate an existing order.Action
- Find OrderLook up an existing order.Action
- Run PythonUse Python to kick off a workflow. You must return an array of objects.Trigger
- Run PythonRun Python in response to data from trigger.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Web Shop Manager and Code by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.