How to connect WaiverFile + Checkfront
Zapier lets you send info between WaiverFile and Checkfront automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Edit EventTriggers when an event is edited.Trigger
- Edit WaiverTriggers when changes are made to an existing waiver. Original waivers are always retained within WaiverFile.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created.Trigger
- New WaiverTriggers when a new waiver is collected.Trigger
- Create EventCreates a new event in WaiverFile.Action
- Booking ChangeTriggers when a booking has been changed.Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when a booking goes from a pre-booking status to "locked in".Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when an Item is created.Trigger
Triggers when an existing item has been changed.
- Step 1: Authenticate WaiverFile and Checkfront.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.