ThriveCart + Slack Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between ThriveCart and Slack.
It's easy to connect ThriveCart + Slack and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when an affiliate is approved to promote a product.
Triggers when an affiliate commission is paid.
Triggers when an affiliate is rejected from promoting a product, or when their access is revoked.
Triggers when a specific bump (or bumps) are purchased.
Triggers when a specific downsell (or downsells) are purchased.
Triggers when an affiliate earns commission.
Triggers when an affiliate commission is clawed back.
Triggers when a customer enters their email address into the checkout page, but leaves without making a purchase.
Triggers when a customer's card is declined for the initial payment of a product.
Triggers when a specific product (or products) are purchased.
- Step 1: Authenticate ThriveCart + Slack.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.