StatusCake + SQL Server Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between StatusCake and SQL Server.
It's easy to connect StatusCake + SQL Server and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Sent when your website goes down.
Triggered when you add a new column.
Triggered when new rows are returned from a custom query that you provide. Advanced Users Only
Triggered when a new row is added or modified.
This is when a test has been added.
Triggered when you add a new row.
Triggered when you add a new table.
- Step 1: Authenticate StatusCake + SQL Server.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.