How to connect Short.io + Appointy
Zapier lets you send info between Short.io and Appointy automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Link CreatedTriggers when new link is created.Trigger
- Create a Short LinkCreates new link on your own domain.Action
- Delete a LinkDeletes a link by ID.Action
- Domain StatisticsReturns detailed statistics for domain in given periodAction
- Expire a LinkExpires a link, users will not be able to follow this link anymore.Action
- Update a LinkUpdates existing short link with new values.Action
- Appointment CancelledTriggers when an appointment is cancelled.Trigger
- New AppointmentTriggers when an appointment is created.Trigger
Triggers when an appointment is updated (Rescheduled, Staff changed, Duration changed).
Triggers when a new customer is created.
Creates a new Customer.
- Step 1: Authenticate Short.io and Appointy.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.