How to connect Salesforce + Google Sheets + Ecwid by Lightspeed
Zapier lets you send info between Salesforce and Google Sheets and Ecwid by Lightspeed automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with Salesforce + Google Sheets + Ecwid by Lightspeed
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Salesforce, Google Sheets, and Ecwid by Lightspeed. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
New Outbound Message
Triggers when a new outbound message is received in Salesforce.Try ItTriggerInstant
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Salesforce, Google Sheets, and Ecwid by Lightspeed.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.