How to connect Runscope + Amazon SQS
Zapier lets you send info between Runscope and Amazon SQS automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Completed Radar Test Run
When your Radar API test completes a run.
automatically do this!
Create JSON Message
Create a new JSON message using data from the source trigger
- New Completed Radar Test RunWhen your Radar API test completes a run.TriggerInstant
- New JSON MessageLoads JSON from a message and passes that to the general trigger data.TriggerScheduled
- New MessageTriggers when you add a new message.TriggerScheduled
- New QueueTriggers when you add a new queue.TriggerScheduled
- Create JSON MessageCreate a new JSON message using data from the source triggerActionScheduled
- Create MessageCreate a new message.ActionScheduled
- Create QueueCreate a new queue.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Runscope + Amazon SQS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.