Send Twilio text messages from Ninja Forms form submissions
When this happens
Step 1: New Form Submission
Then do this
Step 2: Send SMS
Use this Zapier automation to send a personalized text message to the individual who fills out your form, using their form submission—name, phone number and more—to compose the message.
How It Works
- Zapier watches a Ninja Forms form for new submissions
- When a submission comes through, Zapier creates a text message and sends it from Twilio (using a phone number provided in the submission)
What You Need
- WordPress account with Ninja Forms plugin and Ninja Forms' Zapier add-on installed
- Twilio account
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.TriggerInstant
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.TriggerScheduled
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.TriggerInstant
- New RecordingTriggered when a new recording is available on your account.TriggerScheduled
- New SMSTriggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.TriggerScheduled
- New TranscriptionTriggered when a new transcription is available on your account.TriggerScheduled
- Call PhoneCall a number or numbers and say a message.ActionScheduled
Send a SMS to a number or numbers.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.