Moodle + Drupal Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Moodle and Drupal.
It's easy to connect Moodle + Drupal and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new course is created.
Triggers when new content is created for any content type you specify.
Triggers when a student enrolls in a course.
- Step 1: Authenticate Moodle + Drupal.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.