How to connect MeisterTask + Toggl
Zapier lets you send info between MeisterTask and Toggl automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Quickly automate MeisterTask and Toggl workflows with Zapier's templates
Our most popular Zap!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when an attachment is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
The project the comment belongs to.
The task the comment belongs to.
New Checklist Item
Triggers when a new checklist item is added to a task.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new project is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a label is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Trigger On Updated Tasks Instead of New Tasks?
If you set this to "yes", this Zap will only trigger when existing Tasks are updated. If you set this to "no", this Zap will only trigger on new Tasks (but not on updated Tasks).
How MeisterTask + Toggl Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate MeisterTask and Toggl.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.