How to connect Google Calendar + MeisterTask
Zapier lets you send info between Google Calendar and MeisterTask automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Google Calendar and MeisterTask workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Google Calendar + MeisterTask
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Google Calendar + MeisterTask workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Filter by Zapier to their workflows
Create Google Calendar events from new MeisterTask tasks with due datesCreate Google Calendar events from new MeisterTask tasks with due datesPremium
Triggers when a calendar is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Expand Recurring Events
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Calendar and MeisterTask.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.