How to connect Livestorm + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between Livestorm and Typeform automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new event is published.
Creates a new empty form.
- Event PublishedTriggers when a new event is published.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new participant register for an Event.Trigger
- Session EndedTriggers when a new session is ended.Trigger
- Session StartedTriggers when a new session is started.Trigger
- Create RegistrantCreates a new registrant for a specific webinar.Action
- Find SessionFind a Session.Action
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
Duplicates an existing form
Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question Options
Looks up responses for a given criteria.
- Step 1: Authenticate Livestorm + Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.