LinkedIn + Filter Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect apps like LinkedIn and Filter by Zapier to start doing your busy work for you.
Post to LinkedIn when your SweepBright properties are sold or rented
Have you sold or rented out a listing? Announce this automatically on LinkedIn. With this Zapier integration, you can create a post on LinkedIn when you change the status of a property on SweepBright to Sold or Rented. It's the easiest way to use one sale to market your other properties.
How this SweepBright - LinkedIn integration works
- The status of a listing in SweepBright is changed to "Sold" or "Rented"
- A post on LinkedIn is created
- Filter by Zapier
Launched on Zapier January 10, 2013
Take the manual work out of updating your company's LinkedIn page. Use Zapier to help build your brand and get top job candidates' attention on LinkedIn. Automatically pull info from Twitter, WordPress, and other apps to post company updates or share a post on LinkedIn.
Here are some creative ways to use LinkedIn and Zapier:
- You spent a lot of time crafting the right message. Now show off your company's emails by sharing new MailChimp campaigns to your LinkedIn company page.
- Post new events in Eventbrite to LinkedIn so your followers can stay in the loop.
- Position your company as a thought leader by sharing your blog posts with your LinkedIn followers. Use Zapier to post weekly digests of new posts from your WordPress blog.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Subscriber") and Actions (like "Create Company Update") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following LinkedIn Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Creates a new update for a Company Page.
Posts a status update sharing some content.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,000+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.