How to connect Katana + BigCommerce
Zapier lets you send info between Katana and BigCommerce automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create CustomerCreates a customer.Action
- Create Sales OrderCreates a new sales order.Action
- Find CustomerFind a customer by name, email, or phone numberAction
- Find or Create CustomerFind an existing customer, or create a new customer if one is not found.Action
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is added.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is placed (with line item support).Trigger
- Create Coupon (Category)Creates a new coupon attached to a category.Action
- Create CustomerCreates a new customer.Action
Adds a new address to an existing customer.
- Step 1: Authenticate Katana and BigCommerce.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.