How to connect Docupilot + Proposify
Zapier lets you send info between Docupilot and Proposify automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Provide Download URL Link?
If 'yes', a Download URL with a one hour expiration period will be provided in the response for you to use in a proceeding Action step.
Triggers when a user creates a new client.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a Proposal is declined by a client.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a proposal is signed by a client.Try ItTriggerInstant
Client Commented on a Proposal
Triggers when a client has left a comment on the client view.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a proposal is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a proposal is sent or marked as sent by a user.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a proposal is viewed by a client.Try ItTriggerInstant
How Docupilot + Proposify Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Docupilot and Proposify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.