How to connect Datasurf + Gmail
Zapier lets you send info between Datasurf and Gmail automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a calendar event change.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new order is created or updated.Try ItTriggerScheduled
This works the same as the search bar you see in Gmail. For example:
from:amy OR from:davidor
subject:dinner label:my-family. Learn more.
Triggers when there's a new customer.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Code of price list
Insert here the price list code to display price of product, if you don't a price list code you can't retrieve the price. You can get the price list code from your Datasurf account
Triggers when you add a new label.Try ItTriggerScheduled
(Note: If no Label/Mailbox is selected, this Zap will trigger on all e-mails, including Drafts.)
How Datasurf + Gmail Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Datasurf and Gmail.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.