Add new Cognito Forms submissions to a SendPulse list
When this happens
Step 1: New Entry
Then do this
Step 2: Add Subscriber
Tired of exporting your new subscribers with every new form submission? Set up this Zap, and whenever a new entry is submitted to your Cognito Form, a new subscriber will be added to SendPulse, ensuring your email marketing list will be always up to date.
How this Cognito Forms-SendPulse
- A new entry is received on Cognito Forms
- Zapier creates a new subscriber in SendPulse
- Cognito Forms
- New EntryTriggers when someone fills out your form.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when an order is created.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a payment is collected.Trigger
- New RefundTriggers when a refund is issued.Trigger
- Update EntryTriggers when someone updates an entry.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new entry.Action
- Set Form AvailabilitySets the availability of a form.Action
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is created.Trigger
Triggers when a current subscriber unsubscribes from a list.
Triggers when subscriber is updated.
Add a new subscriber to a list.
Unsubscribe an email address from a list.
Updates a subscriber on a list.