How to connect Clearbit + Google Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Clearbit and Google Forms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Find a Company by DomainFinds a company by domain.Action
- Find a Company's Domain by NameFinds a company's domain by name.Action
- Find Person And/Or CompanyFinds a person and their company by their email address. If the person is not found, company information only will be returned (if found).Action
- Find PersonFinds a person by email address.Action
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.Action
- Lookup ResponseFinds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.Action
- Google Forms
Finds or creates a specific lookup row.
- Step 1: Authenticate Clearbit + Google Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.