Generate Campaigner contacts from new EventBrite orders
When this happens
Step 1: New Order
Then do this
Step 2: Upload Contacts
Set up this integration to easily grab contact information for new orders of an EventBrite event. As soon as a new EventBrite order is created, this Zap automatically adds a contact to Campaigner with the option to assign them to a list.
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created and marked as live within an organization.Trigger
- New Attendee Check-InTriggers when an attendee checks into an event.Trigger
- New Attendee RegisteredTriggers when an attendee orders a ticket for an event.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is placed for tickets to an event. This contains only the top level financial and transactional information.Trigger
- Create EventCreates an event within an organization.Action
- Find EventFinds an event within an organization.Action
- Find or Create EventFinds an event within an organization.Action
- Create New ContactCreate new contact in Campaigner.Action
Create a new list in Campaigner.
Add order or purchase data to Campaigner. This Action handles each order item as a separate object.
Upload Contacts to Campaigner with the option of assigning to a list as well as a workflow.
Adds contacts to workflow. Make sure that contacts are already in Campaigner.