How to connect Buffer + RSS by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Buffer and RSS by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Buffer Item
Triggers when there is a new item in the Buffer
automatically do this!
Create Item in Feed
Power your own Zapier RSS feed.
Our most popular Zap!
- New Buffer ItemTriggers when there is a new item in the BufferTrigger
- New ProfileTriggers when a new profile is added.Trigger
- Add to ScheduleAdd an item to your Buffer, scheduled at a specific time in the future.Action
- Add to BufferAdd an item to your Buffer or send an update immediately to any of your Buffer profiles.Action
- New Items in Multiple FeedsTriggers when there is a new item in any of the feeds being watched.Trigger
- New Item in FeedTriggers on new RSS feed items.Trigger
- Create Item in FeedPower your own Zapier RSS feed.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Buffer + RSS by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.