Add new articles from The Open Mic to Buffer automatically
When this happens
Step 1: New Item in Feed
Then do this
Step 2: Add to Buffer
Supercharge your content marketing by adding new Open Mic articles to Buffer automatically. With this simple automation you'll be able add new articles to your Buffer queue every time someone publishes a new article on The Open Mic.
How this RSS-Buffer integration works
- A new article is published on The Open Mic and added to our RSS.
- Zapier will add a link to this new article and your custom message to your Buffer queue.
- Zapier RSS
- New Items in Multiple FeedsTriggers when there is a new item in any of the feeds being watched.Trigger
- New Item in FeedTriggers on new RSS feed items.Trigger
- Create Item in FeedPower your own Zapier RSS feed.Action
- New Buffer ItemTriggers when there is a new item in the BufferTrigger
- New ProfileTriggers when a new profile is added.Trigger
- Add to ScheduleAdd an item to your Buffer, scheduled at a specific time in the future.Action
- Add to BufferAdd an item to your Buffer or send an update immediately to any of your Buffer profiles.Action