How to connect Bubble + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between Bubble and Typeform automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- New Workflow Trigger EventTriggers when a Bubble workflow including the plugin action is kicked off.Trigger
- Create ThingCreates a new thingAction
- Modify ThingModify a Thing by IDAction
- Trigger API WorkflowKick off an API workflowAction
- Find a Bubble ThingSearch for Bubble database record.Action
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question Options
Looks up responses for a given criteria.
- Step 1: Authenticate Bubble and Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.