How to connect Braintree + Insightly
Zapier lets you send info between Braintree and Insightly automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New CustomerTriggers when you add a new customer.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when you add a new transaction.Trigger
- Create CustomerCreate a new customer.Action
- Deleted RecordTriggers when a record is deleted.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Updated Field on RecordTriggers when a field of your choosing (i.e. email address, status) is updated on any record of a specified Insightly object (ie. Contact, Lead, Opportunity, etc.).Trigger
- Updated RecordTriggers when a record is updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a RecordAction
Updates a Record
Finds an existing Record
- Step 1: Authenticate Braintree and Insightly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Insightly is a CRM and project management app that helps small to medium businesses manage contacts, track relationships, monitor sales pipeline, organize projects and more. It keeps all your critical business info on all your devices, so your company sells more and satisfies customers better.