How to connect Airtable + Wachete
Zapier lets you send info between Airtable and Wachete automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created. Optionally: triggers when any record (new or existing) is first added to a selected view.Trigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Create Records (With Line Item Support)Creates up to 10 multiple new records with line item inputAction
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
- Find Many Records (With Line Item Support)Finds multiple rows (10 max) using Airtable's search syntax. Returned as line items.Action
- Find RecordUse simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more atAction
- Find or Create Record(s) (With Line Item Support)Find or Create Record(s)Action
Find or Create Record
Triggers when there is notification/alert from any Page/Wachet in your account.
Triggers when there is notification/alert from Page/Wachet you have chosen.
- Step 1: Authenticate Airtable and Wachete.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.