How to connect Airtable + Instagram for Business
Zapier lets you send info between Airtable and Instagram for Business automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
- Find RecordUse simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more atAction
- Find or Create RecordFind or Create RecordAction
- New Media Posted in my AccountTriggers when a photo or video is posted to your selected account.Trigger
- New Tagged MediaTriggers when your selected account is tagged in a photo or video.Trigger
- Instagram for Business
Publish a photo to your feed.
- Step 1: Authenticate Airtable and Instagram for Business.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.