How to connect Airtable + Fulcrum
Zapier lets you send info between Airtable and Fulcrum automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a record is assigned to a user.
Creates a new record with auto-populating fields.
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is available.Trigger
- New Record in ViewTriggers when a new record is available in a view.Trigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
- Find RecordUse simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more atAction
- Find or Create RecordFind or Create RecordAction
- Record AssignedTriggers when a record is assigned to a user.Trigger
Triggers when a new record is created.
Triggers when the status is changed on a record.
- Step 1: Authenticate Airtable + Fulcrum.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.