How to connect Airtable + Flow
Zapier lets you send info between Airtable and Flow automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
- Find RecordUse simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more atAction
- Find or Create RecordFind or Create RecordAction
- Completed TaskTriggers when a task is completed.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when a new project is added.Trigger
Triggers when a new task is added.
Creates a new Flow task.
- Step 1: Authenticate Airtable and Flow.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.