How to connect AeroLeads + OnePageCRM
Zapier lets you send info between AeroLeads and OnePageCRM automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new contact is created.
automatically do this!
Creates a new contact in OnePageCRM.
- New ProspectTriggers when a new prospect is added.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- New Won DealTriggers when a deal is won.Trigger
- New Next ActionTriggers when a new next action is set.Trigger
- New Pending DealTriggers when a new pending deal is created.Trigger
- Create NoteAdds a new Note for previously found contact, using Contact ID from Search Contact action.Action
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in OnePageCRM.Action
- Find ContactFind a contact in OnepageCRM.Action
Finds or creates a specific find contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate AeroLeads + OnePageCRM.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
OnePageCRM converts the complexity of CRM into a simple to-do list. Built using GTD (Getting Things Done) productivity principles, its streamlined approach to sales helps you convert leads to customers, reach targets and grow your business fast. By focusing on that one Next Action, your sales team are organized and empowered to move a deal forward. OnePageCRM strives to offer a product that is as easy to use as email and helps your company achieve zero admin.