AcademyOcean + Facebook Messenger Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between AcademyOcean and Facebook Messenger.
It's easy to connect AcademyOcean + Facebook Messenger and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when your Learners receive certificates.
Triggers when a new Learner joins your Academy.
Triggers when a Learner has at least one incomplete course and hasn't visited the Academy for two days.
Triggers when you or another admin accepts a Learner's request, thus giving them access to the Academy.
Triggers when a new Message is sent to a page.
Triggers when your Learners complete a course.
Triggers when you have a Learner with one completed course and one unstarted course who hasn't been active in your Academy for at least one day.
Triggers when your Learners have at least one unstarted course, and check to see if they have visited the Academy in the past week.
Triggers when your Learners log in to your Academy.
- Step 1: Authenticate AcademyOcean + Facebook Messenger.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.