10to8 Online Booking Help & Support
What 10to8 Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Customer - Triggers when a new customer is added on your organisation – either when you add the record on your diary, or when the customer requests a booking with you online.
- New Message Sent by 10to8 - Triggers when an automated or a personal message is sent by the business to a customer by SMS or Email.
- New Appointment Is Booked - Triggers when a new appointment (with a customer) is scheduled – either when you book it yourself in your 10to8 diary, or when a customer requests the booking on your booking page.
- Time Before/After Appointment - Triggers a certain time before or after an appointment with a customer starts..
- None yet!
- Create New Customer - Creates a new Customer in 10to8.
- Add Blocked Off Time - Block off a new range of time in your diary.
How to Get Started with 10to8 on Zapier
How to Get Started with 10to8 on Zapier.#
To get started with 10to8 on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your 10to8 account to use with your Zap.
You’ll now be asked to log into your 10to8 account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click “Authorize” to continue.
If all steps were successful your APP account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with 10to8
Common Problems with 10to8 on Zapier
We don’t have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message