How to connect Todoist + Slack
Zapier lets you send info between Todoist and Slack automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Todoist and Slack workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Todoist + Slack
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Todoist + Slack workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding OpenAI (GPT-3, DALL-E, Whisper) to their workflows
Add Pushed Messaged from Slack to Todoist with an GPT-3 SummaryAdd Pushed Messaged from Slack to Todoist with an GPT-3 SummaryPremium
Triggers when a new project is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Todoist and Slack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.