How to connect Skedda + Eventable
Zapier lets you send info between Skedda and Eventable automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new internal booking is created.
Creates a new event in Eventable.
- New Internal BookingTriggers when a new internal booking is created.Trigger
- New User BookingTriggers when a new booking is made for a user.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created (must choose between published or draft events).Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber adds any of your events to a calendar.Trigger
- Send Event to SubscriberSends event invitation to a subscriber. Subscriber must have been previously added to the calendar in order to receive the event.Action
- Create EventCreates a new event in Eventable.Action
- Update EventUpdates an existing event.Action
- Find Event by TitleFinds an event by the exact title (case-sensitive).Action
Finds a subscriber by their email address.
Finds or creates a specific find event.
Finds or creates a specific find subscriber.
- Step 1: Authenticate Skedda + Eventable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.