How to connect SimpleTexting + Calendly
Zapier lets you send info between SimpleTexting and Calendly automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Outgoing Message Delivery ReportTriggers when an outgoing message is reported as delivered by the carrier.Trigger
- New Incoming MessageTriggers when an incoming message is handled.Trigger
- Outgoing Message Non Delivered ReportTriggers when an outgoing message is reported as undelivered by the carrier.Trigger
- New Outgoing MessageTriggers when an outgoing message is handled.Trigger
- Unsubscribe ReportTriggers when a client sends STOP to your number.Trigger
- Create/Update a ContactCreates a new or updates an existing contact.Action
- Remove a ContactRemoves a contact.Action
- Send a CampaignCreates and sends a campaign.Action
Sends either an MMS or SMS message to a contact.
Triggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.
Triggers when an invitee schedules an event.
- Step 1: Authenticate SimpleTexting and Calendly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.