How to connect RSS by Zapier + Filter by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between RSS by Zapier and Filter by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with RSS by Zapier + Filter by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their RSS by Zapier + Filter by Zapier workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Slack to their workflows
Analyze HARO requests with MonkeyLearn and get notifications for relevant ones via SlackAnalyze HARO requests with MonkeyLearn and get notifications for relevant ones via SlackPremium
Zapier users love adding Employee Advocacy by Sprout Social to their workflows
Add specific pieces of content from your RSS feed to Employee AdvocacyAdd specific pieces of content from your RSS feed to Employee AdvocacyPremium
- New Items in Multiple FeedsTriggers when there is a new item in any of the feeds being watched.Trigger
- New Item in FeedTriggers on new RSS feed items.Trigger
- Create Item in FeedPower your own Zapier RSS feed.Action
- Only continue if...Set up rules to specify when this Zap can continue running.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate RSS by Zapier and Filter by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.