Send new Pingdom alerts via SMS with Twilio
When this happens
Step 1: New Alert
Then do this
Step 2: Send SMS
Your website is how you communicate with your clients, and you don't want to lose touch because you weren't aware of downtime or errors. Now you can always stay up to date with this integration. It automatically sends new Pingdom alerts as SMS with Twilio. Once you've received the message, you can fix the error quickly.
How It Works
- A new Pingdom alert is created.
- Zapier automatically sends an SMS with Twilio.
What You Need
- A Pingdom account
- A Twilio account
- New CheckTriggers when a new check is added.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added.Trigger
- New AlertTriggers when a new alert occurs in Pingdom.Trigger
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.Trigger
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggered when a new recording is available on your account.Trigger
- New SMSTriggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.Trigger
- New TranscriptionTriggered when a new transcription is available on your account.Trigger
Call a number or numbers and say a message.
Send a SMS to a number or numbers.