Get a Twilio call for Pingdom alerts
When this happens
Step 1: New Alert
Then do this
Step 2: Call Phone
Get notified as soon as something happens on your website with this Pingdom and Twilio integration. Whenever Pingdom gets a new alert that your site is down, Twilio will call your phone number with a prerecorded message that can tell you the error details.
How It Works
- Pingdom gets a new alert
- Zapier sends the alert to Twilio as a call with a prerecorded message.
What You Need
- Pingdom account
- Twilio account
- New CheckTriggers when a new check is added.TriggerScheduled
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added.TriggerScheduled
- New AlertTriggers when a new alert occurs in Pingdom.TriggerScheduled
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.TriggerScheduled
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.TriggerInstant
- New RecordingTriggered when a new recording is available on your account.TriggerScheduled
- New SMSTriggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.TriggerScheduled
Triggered when a new transcription is available on your account.
Call a number or numbers and say a message.
Send a SMS to a number or numbers.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.