Post new WordPress posts to LinkedIn
When this happens
Step 1: New Post
Then do this
Step 2: Create Share Update
Remembering to send a quick status update for each new post on your blog to the many social accounts you have can be tedious. This integration automatically posts your new WordPress posts to LinkedIn, so you don't have to remember to post there yourself.
How It Works
- Publish a new post to your WordPress blog
- Zapier will automatically post an update to your LinkedIn account
What You Need
- A WordPress site
- A LinkedIn account
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is added.Trigger
- New MediaTriggers when a new media is uploaded.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new post is created.Trigger
- Updated PostTriggers when a post is updated.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- Upload MediaUpload a new media file, which can be used as featured media.Action
- Create PostCreates a new post.Action
- Update PostUpdates a post.Action
Creates a new user.
Finds a post.
Creates a new update for a Company Page.
Posts a status update sharing some content.