How to connect LinkedIn + Vidyard
Zapier lets you send info between LinkedIn and Vidyard automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Video View
Triggers when someone begins watching one of your videos, and again at key view milestones.
automatically do this!
Uploads a video file to your Vidyard account.
Our most popular Zap!
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action
- New VideoTriggers when a new video is created or uploaded in your Vidyard account.Trigger
- New Video ViewTriggers when someone begins watching one of your videos, and again at key view milestones.Trigger
- Personalize VideoGenerates a personalized video. You must be subscribed to Vidyard’s Personalized Video service to perform this action.Action
- Create VideoUploads a video file to your Vidyard account.Action
- Find VideoFinds a video based on your search.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate LinkedIn + Vidyard.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.