How to connect LinkedIn + Transistor.fm
Zapier lets you send info between LinkedIn and Transistor.fm automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action
- New Episode CreatedTriggers when a new podcast episode is created.Trigger
- New Subscriber CreatedTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a private podcast.Trigger
- Episode PublishedTriggers when a podcast episode is published.Trigger
- Subscriber RemovedTriggers when a subscriber is deleted from a private podcast.Trigger
- Create SubscriberCreates a subscriber for a private podcast.Action
- Remove SubscriberRemoves a subscriber from a private podcast.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate LinkedIn and Transistor.fm.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.