How to connect Knack + Kommunicate
Zapier lets you send info between Knack and Kommunicate automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Deleted RecordTriggers when an existing record is deleted in a live app.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted in a live app.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created in a live app.Trigger
- Updated RecordTriggers when an existing record is updated in a live app.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record to your Knack database.Action
- Update RecordUpdates a record in your Knack database.Action
- Find RecordFinds a record in your Knack database.Action
- Conversation CreatedTriggers when a new conversation/chat is initiated by a user.Trigger
Triggers when a new user is created in Kommunicate.
Triggers when a new user is updated in Kommunicate.
- Step 1: Authenticate Knack and Kommunicate.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.