How to connect Formsite + Veeqo
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Veeqo automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a new Customer is created.Trigger
- New Ready to Ship OrderTriggers when a new order is created with the status of "Ready to Ship".Trigger
- New Shipped OrderTriggers when an order is shipped.Trigger
- New ProductTriggers when a new product is created.Trigger
- New Incomplete Purchase OrderTriggers when a new incomplete Purchase Order is created.Trigger
- Create CustomerCreates a new customer.Action
- Create OrderCreates a new order.Action
Creates a new product.
Find an existing customer.
Find or Create Customer
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Veeqo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.