How to connect Formsite + FileCloud
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and FileCloud automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- New File In FolderTriggers when a new file is added directly to a specific folder (but not its subfolders).Trigger
- Create FolderCreates a brand new folder at the path you specify.Action
- Create Text FileCreates a brand new text (.txt) file from plain text content you specify.Action
- Upload FileCopy an already-existing file from another service to FileCloud.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and FileCloud.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.