Add new Eventbrite attendees to Orbit
When this happens
Step 1: New Attendee Registered
Then do this
Step 2: Create Activity
When an attendee registers for your event that activity will be added to their profile in your Orbit workspace. If a profile does not exist, a new profile will be created and this activity will be added to it, automatically.
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created and marked as live within an organization.Trigger
- New Attendee Check-InTriggers when an attendee checks into an event.Trigger
- New Attendee RegisteredTriggers when an attendee orders a ticket for an event.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is placed for tickets to an event. This contains only the top level financial and transactional information.Trigger
- Create EventCreates an event within an organization.Action
- Find EventFinds an event within an organization.Action
- Find or Create EventFinds an event within an organization.Action
- New ActivityTriggers when a new activity is created in OrbitTrigger
Save an activity to a Member profile in Orbit.
Add a new member to your Orbit workspace.
Creates a new note for a member in your Orbit workspace. If the member cannot be found, then a new member is first created and the note added to the new member.